PRACE PATC Course: Advanced Topics in High Performance Computing

Weinberg, Volker Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Di Mär 21 16:07:07 CET 2017

Dear HPC users of LRZ,

Are you interested in improving the node-level performance and I/O of your code or learning more about Intel Xeon Phi and PGAS programming?
Then join our course "Advanced Topics in High Performance Computing".

The registration deadline has been extended to Friday March 24, 2017.

PRACE PATC Course: Advanced Topics in High Performance Computing
https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/535/