Upcoming Courses at LRZ: AI Training Series, Advanced Fortran Topics, Node-Level Performance Engineering and others

Weinberg, Volker Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Fr Okt 27 11:28:45 CEST 2023

Dear users of LRZ,

Interested in AI and Deep Learning? There are still places available for our
“AI Training Series” and our “Deep Learning and GPU Programming Workshop” on
06.– 08.11.2023 organised in collaboration with NVIDIA.

We would like to draw the attention of all Fortran programmers to the course
"Advanced Fortran Topics" on 28.11. – 01.12.2023 by Dr. Reinhold Bader, who
participates in the standardisation activities of the Fortran programming
language, and other Fortran experts at LRZ.

For HPC users, we recommend the popular course "Node-Level Performance
Engineering" on 04.– 06.12.2023 by the experts Prof. Gerhard Wellein and Dr.
habil. Georg Hager from the Erlangen National High Performance Computing
Center (NHR at FAU), who have presented parts of this course at various
supercomputing conferences.

AI Training Series: Introduction to the LRZ AI Systems