[LMU-OSC News] Foundation of Center for Reproducible Science at UZH

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Fri Jul 13 10:16:02 CEST 2018

Big news: Zurich University UZH now has a Center for Reproducible
Science!
Congrats @crsuzh http://www.crs.uzh.ch/

Here's their mission statement:

> The objective of the Center of Reproducible Science (CRS) is to
> improve the overall reproducibility of empirical scientific research
> at UZH and to promote original research in reproducibility studies and
> methodology related to reproducibility. One of the main additional
> values of the CRS is that researchers of UZH who are active in
> methodological aspects of research get together to discuss these
> challenges, keep each other updated on advances from different fields
> which typically do not communicate with each other intensively and
> hopefully to propose common solutions. Moreover, UZH researchers who
> are invested in replication or reproducibility efforts can get
> together with the methodologists of the CRS either through training
> activities, direct collaboration, or simply publications. As a result
> we will improve overall quality and reproducibility of empirical
> scientific research at UZH.

They also look for a post-doc to "develop faculty specific training
activities and
participate in research activities related to reproducibility":
http://www.crs.uzh.ch/dam/jcr:9fdaaa9a-6dea-440a-9309-4b389d3f952f/CRSPostdoc_Ausschreibung_2018CD.pdf

---
![](cid:83AC8380-5A54-4B0C-8AE4-80E30834B30F at psy.lmu.de
"PastedImage.png")