[LMU-OSC News] Two open science calls

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Mon Apr 8 14:59:39 CEST 2019

Two open science calls, forwarded by our member Xenia Schmalz:

------------
## Symposium: Open Practices in Education (OPINE)
The call for papers for a 2-day symposium on open practices in education
is now open. Please find more information about this event and about
abstract submission here: https://www.leibniz-openscience.de/opine/

------------

## "Freies Wissen" program

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to bring to your attention the call for applications for the
"Freies Wissen" program. The program is directed at doctoral students,
post-docs, and junior professors who would like to make their research
processes open. They will be supported by receiving 5,000 Euros and
through an intensive mentoring- and workshop program, which aims to
support them in their scientific research.

I participated in the third year of this program (2018/2019), and I
especially liked hearing about the perspectives of colleagues from
different research fields. I wholeheartedly recommend this program.

You can find more information about this program here:
https://www.stifterverband.org/freies-wissen. I would be grateful if you
could forward this information to any doctoral or post-doctoral
colleagues who are interested in open science.

I would be happy answer questions or share my experiences with this
program.

Kind regards,
Xenia
(xenia.schmalz at gmail.com)