[LMU-OSC News] July 2: Open Science workshop by LMU Open Science Initiative in Medicine (OSIM)

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Tue Jun 23 15:27:04 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We are incredibly excited to announce the second workshop held by the
LMU Open Science Initiative in Medicine (OSIM):

**Open Science - Reproduciblity, Data Sharing, Practical Aspects**

This time the workshop will be online, consisting of two parts:

* **Input videos on YouTube**: https://t1p.de/j6fr
* An exciting **keynote** by Professor of Clinical Biostatistics and
Medical Decision Making **Ewout Steyerberg** on **Zoom**, 2nd of July
(10:30 - 12:15)

Detailed information can be found in the flyer (see attachment).

We would appreciate if you could forward this information to interested
contacts.

Best wishes,
*Heidi Seibold*
*on behalf of the LMU Open Science Initiative in Medicine*

---
![](cid:CB00C2B6-D7C9-4C6B-AEED-C2DDD077CB70 at psy.lmu.de
"PastedImage.png")

http://www.osc.lmu.de/