[LMU-OSC News] June 1-2: Workshop “Prediction, Registration, and Replication of Scientific Findings”

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Thu May 6 12:58:32 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am writing to announce a workshop “Prediction, Registration, and Replication of Scientific Findings”, which will take place on June 1-2, in an online format. The workshop is hosted by the Center for Advanced Studies at LMU and co-organized with the LMU Open Science Center.

This interdisciplinary workshop aims to bring together researchers from several disciplines to discuss recent developments in the agenda of transparent and reproducible science. Topics discussed in the workshop include, but not limited to: (i) preregistration and pre-analysis plan, (ii) prediction of experimental outcomes, (iii) registered reports, and (iv) peer review and selective reporting.

You can see the list of speakers and the schedule here:
https://www.taisukeimai.com/cas_workshop_2021/index.html

From our OSC, Dr. Felix Schönbrodt and Dr. Sabine Hoffmann kindly agreed to be on board and speak about their recent works.

If you are interested in participating, please register from the official workshop website at the CAS (https://www.en.cas.uni-muenchen.de/events/conferences/ws_imai/index.html).

Please contact me at taisuke.imai at econ.lmu.de<mailto:taisuke.imai at econ.lmu.de> if you have any questions.