[LMU-OSC News] Metascience 2021 starts tomorrow

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Wed Sep 15 07:18:56 CEST 2021

[cid:0F086B5A-1BCE-4C2E-980A-F182961A3A26]

As a proud partner of Metascience 2021, we hope you'll join us at the worldwide virtual event to connect the study of science across disciplines, methodologies, and regions. Register now: https://metascience2021.org/

Tickets are still available for Metascience 2021! Register now for this virtual gathering on September 16-18 and 23-25. The event is optimized for worldwide participation, taking place across time zones at peak hours to promote voices in metascience across regions.

Tickets are $10 for students and postdocs and $20 for general admission. Fee waivers are also available for those who cannot pay.

Metascience 2021 will explore the themes of metascience and the scientific process through a global, interdisciplinary, cross-sector lens. As a partner of the conference, we look forward to engaging with the community of transdisciplinary researchers and stakeholders investigating and shaping the future of science together — we hope to see you there, too! Register now at metascience2021.org<http://metascience2021.org>.