[LMU-OSC News] Invitation ReproducibiliTea

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Thu Apr 27 09:23:35 CEST 2023

Dear all

Please see below the invitation to the first ReproducibiliTea Journal Club session of this semester on Friday 5th May, 14:30-16:00 (hybrid).
This will be a welcoming session for newcomers and/or people who recently got interested in Open Science -> send your colleagues or students!

The rest of the semester will explore „The complexity of the (replication) crisis: Intercorrelations between methods, theory and the scientific system“.
Subscribe to the reproducibilitea mailing list to get notified about all future sessions:

Best wishes
Malika

--
Dr. Malika Ihle (she/her) (pronounciation<https://namedrop.io/malikaihle>)