PHIL-PHYS-RDG-GRP: meeting today postponed; next meetings

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Wed Dec 18 12:09:08 CET 2013

Because of a conflict with a physics seminar on the Higgs and SUSY, the
München-area philosophy of physics reading group will not meet today.
We will resume on Jan. 15, discussing what we had intended to today,
"Hawking radiation and black hole thermodynamics" by Don Page (not
including section 5).  To make up for missed sessions, we will
thereafter meet on Jan. 22 and Jan. 29.

I will send out a reminder email in earlyish January.

Hope everyone has a great new year!

Yours,

--
Erik Curiel

Postdoctoral Fellow
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy
Lehrstuhl für Wissenschaftstheorie
Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Ludwigsstrasse 31
80539 München, Deutschland

http://strangebeautiful.com