PHIL-PHYS-GROUP: next meeting this wednesday

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Mon Nov 4 13:32:58 CET 2013

Dear Y'all,

This is just a reminder that the next meeting of the München-area
philosophy of physics reading group will be this Wednesday, Nov. 06,
14:00 (which of course actually means 14:15), in Ludwigstrasse 25, room
D4c.  I will start the seminar with a very brief review of Killing
horizons, and then we will discuss Bob Wald's paper "The Thermodynamics
of Black Holes" (which I attach a copy of).

I hope to see you there.

Erik

--
Erik Curiel

Postdoctoral Fellow
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy
Lehrstuhl für Wissenschaftstheorie
Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Ludwigsstrasse 31
80539 München, Deutschland

http://strangebeautiful.com