PHIL-PHYS-GRP: reminder of meeting today

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Wed Jan 29 11:44:52 CET 2014

I have two apologies to make.  First, due to a logistical screw-up,
apparently no general email was sent out last week announcing that the
meeting last Wednesday had been postponed.  I apologize for that.

And it was just drawn to my attention that I neglected to send out an
announcement earlier this week about the meeting of the group today,
which will take place at the usual time (14:15-15:45) in the usual place
(Ludwigstr. 25, room D4c).  I apologize for that as well.

I hope to see y'all there.

--
Erik Curiel

Postdoctoral Fellow
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy
Lehrstuhl für Wissenschaftstheorie
Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Ludwigstraße 31
80539 München, Deutschland

http://strangebeautiful.com