Winter Term 2014/5 Philosophy of Physics Reading Group

Fletcher, Samuel Samuel.Fletcher at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Nov 10 09:24:11 CET 2014

Dear Colleagues,

This is just a reminder that our next meeting will be from 14:15-15:45
tomorrow in room E341 in the main university building.  I'll be leading
discussion on the remainder (section 4) of J. Butterfield's manuscript,
"Between Laws and Models: Some Philosophical Morals of Lagrangian
Mechanics."  (Again, you can find the most up-to-date version of it on
the Pitt PhilSci Archive (http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/1937/) or on
the arXiv (http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0409030).)  We'll also vote on
what to read for the meeting after that, which will be in two weeks
(25/11).

Best wishes,
~Sam