Fwd: XXIV Urbino Summer School in Philosophy of Physics *BLACK HOLES AND THE INFORMATION LOSS PARADOX*

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Tue Jan 19 14:53:21 CET 2021

[Apologies for cross-listing.]

This year's Urbino Summer School in Philosophy of Physics will be "Black
Holes and the Information Loss Paradox", with speakers including myself,
Dan Harlow, Christian Wüthrich, Patricia Palacios and Sebastian De Haro.
   I strongly recommend it.  It's always a gas.  See the attached CFP
(Call for Participation/Papers).