PRACE WINTER SCHOOL 2012

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Dez 7 14:21:54 CET 2011

We are happy to inform you that the subscription for the PRACE winter
 school of CINECA are open.

 The PRACE Winter School is an intense, 5 day, graduate level course in
 high performance computing, organized in the framework of the European
 project PRACE.
 The school will be focused on hybrid programming for the best
 exploitation of massively parallel architectures. The facility
 available at CINECA for exercises is called PLX and is the largest
 public GPU cluster in Europe. It is made of 274 compute nodes, each
 containing 2 NVIDIA Tesla M2070 and 2 Intel(R) Xeon(R) Westmere
 six-core E5645 processors.

 You can find more information at http://www.prace-ri.eu/
 New-article,212?lang=en

 Title: Hybrid programming on massively parallel architectures.
 Dates: 6-11 February 2012
 Attendance is free. Grants are available for participants not funded by
 their institution and not coming from the Bologna area.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4180/

 Alexander Block