Upd:Update: HLRB-II down until Monday, Feb. 28

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
So Feb 27 22:05:24 CET 2011

 Changes to this message: Extended downtime
Update:

 Dear users of HLRB-II

 the interruption of exectrical power has caused an extremely high
 number of hardware failures on different components of HLRB-II. The
 necessay repairs will not be finished before afternoon of Monday,
 February 28th.

 We will update this ALI as soon as we have further information.

 We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this downtime.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/hlrb/aktuell/ali3952/

 Hans-Georg Kleinhenz