Upd:Linux-Cluster: Interruption caused by power outage

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Jun 15 09:19:45 CEST 2011

 Changes to this message: Update
Dear users of the linux-cluster at the LRZ
 due to a power outage, that affects the central cluster switch and most
 of the compute nodes, the linux cluster is not operable in the moment.
 The facility managment is working to resolve the problem.
 We apologize for any inconvenience caused hereby.
 Update, 9:15 o'clock: The power infrastructure is in normal operation.
 Part of the linux-cluster is operating. The remaining parts will be
 brought to normal user operation.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4040/

 Michael Bopp