Upd:Linux-Cluster: Another power outage

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Jun 16 10:41:05 CEST 2011

 Changes to this message: Second power failure on June 16 at 10:30
Dear users of the linux-cluster at the LRZ
 due to a power outage that affects the central cluster switch and most
 of the compute nodes, the linux cluster is not operable in the moment.
 The facility managment is working to resolve the problem.
 We apologize for any inconvenience caused hereby.
 Update (June 16, 10:30): A second power outage has again caused the
 cluster to go offline. We are working on a reconfiguration of the power
 lines which hopefully will circumvent the problem until the root cause
 is fixed.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4040/

 Michael Bopp, Reinhold Bader