Upd:Linux Cluster: Altix 4700 partially available

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Mär 11 15:27:29 CET 2011

 Changes to this message: partially available
The Altix 4700 has been partially returned to user operation:
 Processing is presently done with 128 cores, of which 112 are used for
 batch jobs.

 We are still waiting for some replacement parts required for running
 the full system; a reboot will be required to reintegrate the missing
 parts. We will keep you updated on the status via this ALI.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali3964/

 Reinhold Bader