PRACE exhibition at ISC'11

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Mär 29 09:20:38 CEST 2011

Dear users,
 PRACE is again showing its achievements at the exhibition during ISC'11
 in Hamburg June 20-23, 2011. One important message is the demonstration
 of scientific results. These are most effectively presented to the
 conference participants as videos of recent simulations.
 We offer you the opportunity to present your scientific achievements to
 a much wider audience - outside your normal topical conference
 participants. Initially, the videos will be shown in Hamburg but later
 also in conferences where PRACE will exhibit (like SC11).
 Please, contact us if you are interested to present your results.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/aktuell/ali3979/

 Alexander Block