HPC Training: Introduction to SuperMUC in early December 2011

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Nov 23 15:10:33 CET 2011

Dear users of the Supercomputer and other HPC systems at LRZ,

 With view on the installation of the next-generation Petaflop-class
 system SuperMUC at LRZ, a workshop covering the programming environment
 of this system will start on December 5, 2011 (10:00) in the lecture
 room H.E.009 in the LRZ building. The first three days are comprised of
 a comprehensive coverage of Intel s software stack, followed by talks
 on IBM-specific extensions and software packages (e.g., the LoadLeveler
 batch scheduler). Please consult http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/
 courses/#SuperMUCIntro for details. We ask you to register for the
 course as soon as possible via the LRZ registration page (please select
 course HMUC1W11) since registration for this course will close on
 December 1.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4168/

 Reinhold Bader