Upd:MPP Cluster: Returned to user operation

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Nov 29 14:29:39 CET 2011

 Changes to this message: Returned to user operation
The MPP cluster has been returned to user operation; we believe that
 the main cause for the recent instabilities has been fixed. We also
 have implemented some software measures to prevent high numbers of job
 losses; this may lead to cluster nodes being taken offline should they
 get into an unusable state, but should be otherwise without visible
 effect.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4174/

 Reinhold Bader