Invitation to Workshop Schroedinger Software on LRZ Supercomputer

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Sep 13 09:45:05 CEST 2011

Schroedinger Applications Scientist Dr. Jas Bhachoo will be hosting a
 workshop titled "Schroedinger Software on LRZ Supercomputer" at the LRZ
 in Garching on October 26, 2011. Attendees are encouraged to bring
 their own projects for discussion.

 Agenda
 09.30 - 10.00 Welcome and Maestro Introduction
 10.00 - 12.00 Live Demonstration and Hands-on session with
 workstations. - Schroedinger Applications with focus on Factor Xa
 project - Protein Structure Refinement, Active Site Preparation with
 Prime - Combinatorial Design, Virtual Screening, Docking, and
 post-processing with Glide
 12.00 - 13.30 Lunch
 13.30 - 17.00 Live Demonstration and Hands-on session with
 workstations:
 - Core Hopping, Fragment Docking BREED with Glide and E-Pharmacophore
 approaches with Phase

 Contact
 For more information, please contact Christian.Peifer at schrodinger.de.

 The objective of the hands-on-sessions is to help Life-Science
 researchers approaching challenging problems in Computational Biology
 and Drug Discovery by efficient use of the Schroedinger molecular
 modeling technology.

 Location: LRZ room HU010

 Registration (please choose course HMMS1W11):

 http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/#TOC1.25

 For optimal preparation, we offer a free academic license for
 Schroedinger interface  Maestro , and a 6-week evaluation license for
 the whole Schroedinger Suite

 More information can be found on our web server Introduction to
 Molecular Modeling on Supercomputers

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/software/aktuell/ali4106/

 Momme Allalen