PRACE Preparatory Access Call for Tier-0

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Aug 24 13:26:57 CEST 2012

PRACE (Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe) is a Research
 Infrastructure that allows researchers from across Europe to apply for
 time on high-performance computers from a series of hosting nations via
 a central peer review process.

 Preparatory access is intended for testing and developing codes in
 order to prepare applications for PRACE Tier-0 project access. In
 particular, we would like to draw your attention to the Preparatory
 Access Type C which includes code development with support from PRACE
 experts. Further information are given on the PRACE web page

 http://www.prace-ri.eu/Call-Announcements.

 The Preparatory Access Call is a rolling call, researchers can apply
 for access all year. There are no closing dates, proposals will be
 reviewed every third month. The next cutoff date is September 1st,
 2012.

 LRZ invites all interested scientists, whose projects fit the criteria
 of the PRACE call to submit their projects. The criteria for the PRACE
 Calls as well as complete information on the PRACE machines, how to
 apply and on the PRACE peer review process can be found at

 http://www.prace-ri.eu/

 If you need some extra information please feel free to contact PRACE
 directly via

 peer-review at prace-ri.eu

 or

 weinberg at lrz.de

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4394/

 Volker Weinberg