LRZ becomes member of PRACE Advanced Training Centres (PATC)

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Feb 3 14:03:00 CET 2012

LRZ is pleased to announce to become a member of the first PRACE
 Advanced Training Centres (PATC). Together with our partners in the
 Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (GCS), the Juelich Supercomputing
 Centre (JSC) and the High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart
 (HLRS), we will take part in the European high-performance computing
 education. PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, has
 selected six of its members sites: Barcelona Supercomputing Center
 (Spain), CINECA - Consorzio Interuniversitario (Italy), CSC - IT Center
 for Science Ltd (Finland), EPCC at the University of Edinburgh (UK),
 Gauss Centre for Supercomputing (Germany) and Maison de la Simulation
 (France) as the first PRACE Advanced Training Centres. For more
 information please refer to the official PR at http://www.prace-ri.eu/
 PRACE-to-establish-six-advanced?lang=en.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4223/

 Alexander Block