Upd: ScalaLife Winter School on February 27 - March 2, 2012 at LRZ

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Feb 23 09:57:12 CET 2012

 Changes to this message: Update
Dear Life-Science Researcher,

 you are cordially invited to attend the ScalaLife Winter School
 Workshop on February 27 - March 2, 2012 at the Leibniz Supercomputer
 Centre (LRZ).

 The workshop will explore physical models and computational approaches
 (ScalaLife software and Schrodinger packages) used for the simulation
 of biological systems and the investigation of their function at an
 atomic level.

 Please visit the workshop website for more information: http://
 www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/ScalaLife_Winterschool

 We look forward to seeing you in Garching,

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4199/

 Momme Allalen