Upd:Update: SuperMIG back in production

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Jun 8 09:17:02 CEST 2012

 Changes to this message: Update
Dear users of SuperMIG,

 the problems with the NAS filesystems have been fixed with a manual
 failover (it should have been performed automatically and the bug is
 reported to the vendor).

 Since the LoadLeveler was also affected by the filesytem problems some
 jobs could have been aborted or hanging for a long time and thus not
 complete withing their time limit. Please resubmit affected jobs.

 We aplogize for this inconvenience caused by these problems.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4328/

 Hans-Georg Kleinhenz