Upd:SuperMIG: Batch processing problems fixed

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Mär 8 10:36:18 CET 2012

 Changes to this message: Update
Dear users of SuperMIG,

 the problems with the NAT gateway are fixed and batch processing is
 again available.

 You will have to release your jobs, if they were put on HOLD by the
 LoadLeveler (this is done in case of missing filesystem to avoid an
 abort of your job). The command to release the held jobs is
                            llhold -r job_id

 We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this interrupt.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4262/

 Hans-Georg Kleinhenz