RE-OPENING: PRACE Project Call 6 has been re-opened

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Nov 6 08:34:41 CET 2012

 PRACE RI Call Alert

 RE-OPENING: PRACE Project Call 6 has been re-opened today (30 October
 2012) and will close on 14 November 2012 at noon (12:00 Brussels Time)

 We acknowledge that the change in the schedule of PRACE Calls from Call
 6 onwards resulted in a very short period between the announcement of
 the results of call 5 and the closing date of call 6.
 As a consequence of this, there are still available HPC resources for
 potential allocations on PRACE systems.

 For the applicants, who did not submit their proposal by the original
 closure date of 23 October 2012: we invite you to decide whether you
 want to still submit your application to PRACE Regular Call 6.

 For the applicants who already submitted by the original closure date
 of 23 October 2012: please check whether changes are required in your
 current proposal that would improve its scientific or technical
 excellence. If no changes are made to the proposal by the 14 November
 2012, noon (12:00 Brussels time), the original proposal will be
 evaluated. If changes are made, please do not forget to re-submit the
 application by 14 November 2012 at noon (12:00 Brussels time).

 The updated Call schedule Calendar will be posted on the PRACE web site
 on Monday 5 November 2012. Please refer to the terms of reference to be
 found at http://www.prace-ri.eu/IMG/pdf/prace_call_6_reopening.pdf

 We wish you a lot of success with your PRACE application.

 Visit: http://prace-ri.eu/RE-OPENING-PRACE-Project-Call-6

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4454/

 Alexander Block