PRACE Preparatory Access Call for Tier-0

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Nov 8 13:31:31 CET 2012

Preparatory access is intended for testing and developing codes in
  order to prepare applications for PRACE Tier-0 project access. In
  particular, we would like to draw your attention to the Preparatory
  Access Type C which includes code development with support from PRACE
  experts. Further information is given on the PRACE web page

  http://www.prace-ri.eu/Call-Announcements

  The Preparatory Access Call is a rolling call, researchers can apply
  for resources all year. There are no closing dates, proposals will be
  reviewed every third month. The next cutoff date is December 3rd, 2012.

  LRZ invites all interested scientists, whose projects fit the criteria
  of the PRACE calls to submit their projects. The criteria for the PRACE
  calls as well as complete information on the PRACE machines, how to
  apply and on the PRACE peer review process can be found at

  http://www.prace-ri.eu/

  If you need some extra information please feel free to contact PRACE
  directly via

  peer-review at prace-ri.eu

  or

  weinberg at lrz.de

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4456/

 Volker Weinberg