Upd:Linux cluster: /naslx/projects and /naslx/ptmp unavailable

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Nov 14 09:06:15 CET 2012

 Aenderungen an der Mitteilung: Update
Dear users of the Linux cluster.

 At the moment we have problems on our NAS filers that provide the
 filesystems /naslx/projects/ and /naslx/ptmp/[0-5]/username. Therefore
 access to $PROJECT and $OPT_TMP is not possible.

 Our NAS admins are working to resolve the problems.

 We apologize for any inconvenience caused hereby and will inform you
 over the progress of problem resolution.

 Update: 14.11.2012, 9:00 o'clock

 Due to inconsistencies in the underlaying NAS-filesystem there is need
 for a reconstruction run which will last some hours. Currently this
 reconstruction is ongoing.

 The unavailibility of the NAS-filesystems also affects the login to the
 Linux cluster login nodes.

 Diese Information finden Sie im WWW unter
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4461/

 Michael Bopp