Upd:Update: 10th Tuning Workshop of the Virtual Institute - High Productivity Supercomputing (VI-HPS)

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Okt 10 09:48:21 CEST 2012

 Changes to this message: Update
Please accept our apologies if you encountered problems registering for
 the 10th VI-HPS Tuning Workshop which will take place at LRZ in
 Garching next week, 16-19 October 2012. Places are still available, and
 registration has been extended to Friday 12th October.

 Agenda and further information at http://www.vi-hps.org/vi-hps-tw10/

 "The 9th VI-HPS Tuning Workshop was quite a boost for me in my work to
 optimize [our] main application, which is a hybrid MPI + OpenMP
 parallel code." -- previous workshop participant