Upd:MPP Cluster: Interruption of services

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Sep 25 15:30:34 CEST 2012

 Changes to this message: Update
Update: Due to the unforeseen power interrupt on Sunday, Sep. 23, we
 have decided not to return the system to user operation before the
 maintenance any more, since newly started jobs would not complete
 anyway.
 Dear users of the MEGWare MPP cluster at LRZ,

 due to an extended hardware and software maintenance, the MPP cluster
 will not be available for user operation between September 24, 8:00 and
 October 4, 15:00. SLURM batch processing will be suspended on September
 24 in order to drain the system before the interruption starts.

 Part of the maintenance time indicated above is also dedicated for
 energy measurements on the system.

 The other cluster segments are not impacted by this maintenance.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4403/

 Reinhold Bader