European Trilinos User Group meeting (EuroTUG)

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mo Apr 22 10:16:59 CEST 2013

On behalf of the organizers and the host institutions, Technische
 Universitaet Muenchen (TUM) & Leibniz Rechenzentrum (LRZ), we would
 like to invite you to the 2nd European Trilinos User Group meeting
 (EuroTUG).

 The meeting will be held in Munich, Germany, on June 3-5, 2013.

 Details and registration are available at the following link:
 http://www.lnm.mw.tum.de/mhpc/european-trilinos-user-group-meeting/

 The EuroTUG is a satellite to the TUG meeting held annually at Sandia
 National Laboratories, Albuquerque, USA. EuroTUG brings together and
 facilitates communication between Trilinos users, clients and
 developers from all over Europe and provides an insight and outlook in
 current trends in development of Trilinos as well as to current trends
 in HPC in general.

 We encourage participants to indicate their specific interests during
 the registration process to allow the organizers to define focus
 points. Also, participants are encouraged to present their individual
 research/work that involves utilization or development of packages from
 Trilinos.

 Please be aware that you have to book your hotel before April 30th to
 benefit from the EuroTUG special hotel rates. Make sure to book your
 hotel room as soon as you can, since hotels in Munich will be fully
 booked in beginning of June due to other events. Also, our limited
 contingent of reserved rooms is filling quickly.

 Best Regards on behalf of all organizers,

   * Peter Arbenz, ETHZ
   * Arndt Bode, LRZ
   * Simone Deparis, EPFL
   * Gilles Fourestey, CSCS
   * Michael Gee, TUM
   * Mike Heroux, Sandia Nat'l Laboratories

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/aktuell/ali4567/

 Ludger Palm