SuperMUC: Hardware maintenance on Feb 13 and 14

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Feb 7 15:22:51 CET 2013

Dear users of the SuperMUC Petaflop system at LRZ,

 As the next step in improvement of the stability of operation (please
 also see  issue 3  in http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/supermuc/
 aktuell/ali4512/), a hardware maintenance on the disk subsystems has
 been scheduled for February 13-14, 2013. This implies that user
 operation will be suspended on Feb. 13 at 8:00 am.

 We ask for your understanding for this rather short interval after the
 last (and rather long) maintenance, but feel that solving the above
 issue is of high priority in order to further improve the operational
 stability of SuperMUC.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4520/

 Matthias Brehm