MAINTENANCE: SuperMUC Mar 11 8:00 until Mar 12 12:00

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Mi Feb 27 14:10:51 CET 2013

Dear users of the SuperMUC system,

 we are scheduling a regular hardware maintenance on SuperMUC starting
 on

                         Monday 11.03.2013 08:00

                                  until

                        Tuesday 12.03.2013 12:00

 All jobs will be hard terminated on Monday 8:00 and have to be
 restarted after the maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/aktuell/ali4534/

 Ferdinand Jamitzky