SuperMUC: Scheduled Maintenance June 24-27

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Di Jun 11 16:02:04 CEST 2013

Dear users of the SuperMUC Petaflop system at LRZ,

 due to a scheduled maintenance the system will become temporarily
 unavailable for user operation from June 24, 8:00 am onward. Because we
 are preparing to improve the energy efficiency of the system,
 calibration runs will need to be performed in addition to software
 updates. Therefore, this maintenance is expected to last four days.

 A list with the changes to the system software will be published via
 this document once ready.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4598/

 Reinhold Bader