Upd:Upd: SuperMUC: Down due to power failure

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Jun 20 08:05:46 CEST 2013

 Aenderungen an der Mitteilung: Update
Update:
 While fixing the problems at night we had to kill all processes on the
 login nodes. We are now bringing the system up again. Login is still
 not available.
 We expect the system back in normal operation before noon today.
 Thanks for your understanding.

 Due to a power failure most of the system has gone offline. Login is
 still available but no job submission or batch computing.
 We'll keep you notified about the status via this document.

 Diese Information finden Sie im WWW unter
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4606/

 Reinhold Bader