Upd:Linux Cluster: Serial SLURM processing again suspended

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Jun 21 09:15:04 CEST 2013

 Changes to this message: Problem has recurred
Update (June 21, 9:15): Unfortunately, the problem has recurred. We're
 working on it.

 Update: SLURM processing is enabled again. However the root cause has
 only been partially fixed by setting a maximum submitted job number
 limit (1000). Please avoid using more than 10 characters in the job
 name field. Also note that all queued and running jobs needed to be
 deleted, so resubmission of jobs will be required.
 Due to a combination of a too long job queue and a SLURM configuration
 problem, job management on the serial cluster segment is presently not
 working. We are working on fixing the problem and will notify you via
 this document once it is resolved.

 Apologies for the disruption.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4605/

 Reinhold Bader