Loadleveler Energy Tags

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Jun 27 17:47:17 CEST 2013

Dear users of the SuperMUC Petaflop system,

 the default frequency of SuperMUC has now been set to 2.3 GHz, to
 follow LRZ's energy saving policy. Therefore, energy tags which
 were generated before the last maintenance are no longer compatible
 and have been erased.

 We kindly ask all our users to regenerate their energy tags, as
 described the corresponding section of LRZ's Loadleveler documentation.
 There you will find more detailed information about working with
 Loadleveler
 energy tags as well.

 http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/supermuc/loadleveler/#energy .

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4614/

 Nicolay Hammer