Upd:SuperMUC: Emergency Maintenance

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Fr Sep 6 10:30:38 CEST 2013

 Aenderungen an der Mitteilung: Update
Dear users of SuperMUC,

 the root cause for the recent GPFS problems has been identified. In
 order to remedy the problem, we have to restart GPFS.

 Unfortunately, we cannot postpone this restart until the next regular
 maintenance, which is scheduled for end of October. Thus, we have to
 perform an emergency maintenance today.

 This means that all currently running jobs have to be stopped. These
 jobs will be restarted automatically after the maintenance. The login
 nodes have to be shutdown as well.

 We apologize for any inconveniences on Your side.

 Diese Information finden Sie im WWW unter
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/supermuc/aktuell/ali4655/

 Markus Mueller