HPC Systems: User operation suspended Oct 15-17

LRZ aktuell publish at lrz.de
Do Sep 26 16:46:56 CEST 2013

Dear users of the HPC cluster systems at LRZ,

 Due to necessary repairs in the electrical infrastructure of our
 computing room that require switching off electrical power for some
 hours, the following HPC systems will become unavailable for user
 operation on October 15, 16:30:

   * MPP and MAC Clusters
   * The sgi systems ICE and Ultraviolet
   * the bulk part of the LCG Tier-2 Cluster

 We expect to go online again during the morning of October 17.

 This information is also available on our web server
 http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/services/compute/aktuell/ali4669/

 Reinhold Bader