VI-HPS Tuning Workshop @ LRZ
Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Fr Apr 6 15:19:04 CEST 2018
Dear HPC users of LRZ,
There are still some free places available for the upcoming VI-HPS Tuning Workshop @ LRZ. The registration deadline has been extended until Thursday 12 April 2018.
This very popular and recognised training event belongs to the series of VI-HPS Tuning Workshops, where participants receive instructions and guidance applying VI-HPS tools, e.g. Score-P, Scalasca or Vampir, to their own parallel application codes, along with advice for potential corrections and optimisations.
More than 15 trainers, mostly developers of the VI-HPS tools, will:
· give an overview of the VI-HPS programming tools suite,
· explain the functionality of individual tools, and how to use them effectively,
· offer hands-on experience and expert assistance using the tools.
This workshop is a PRACE training event, organised by VI-HPS, LRZ & IT4Innovations and sponsored by Megware and PRACE.
Time: Monday 23 April - Friday 27 April 2018
Location: Leibniz Supercomputing Centre, Garching b. München, Germany
More information can be found here: https://events.prace-ri.eu/event/648/
Please also forward this workshop announcement to other interested colleagues.
Information on further HPC courses:
· by LRZ: http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/
· by the Gauss Centre of Supercomputing (GCS): http://www.gauss-centre.eu/training
· by German Centres (collected by the Gauß-Allianz): https://hpc-calendar.gauss-allianz.de/ NEW!!
· by the PRACE Advanced Training Centres (PATCs): http://www.training.prace-ri.eu/
With kind regards on behalf of the organising committee,
Dr. Volker Weinberg
Leibniz Supercomputing Centre of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- HPC Systems and Services -
email: weinberg at lrz.de<mailto:weinberg at lrz.de>
address: Boltzmannstr. 1 - D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen
phone: +49 (89) 35831-8863
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste aktuell