Special Lecture: Taming Intel Xeon Processors with OpenMP @ LRZ

Weinberg, Volker Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Fr Jul 13 11:54:23 CEST 2018

Dear HPC users of LRZ,

(Please excuse possible double-postings!)

We would like to invite you to attend a special public lecture hosted by LRZ and PRACE, the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe.

Dr. Michael Klemm (Intel Deutschland GmbH) will speak about using OpenMP on recent Intel processors like the latest Intel Xeon Scalable processor, code-named Skylake, which is going to be utilized in the upcoming next-generation high-end supercomputer SuperMUC-NG at LRZ. Please find the event flyer under https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-07-16_hphi1s18/Flyer-Klemm.pdf .