Intel AI Workshop
Volker.Weinberg at lrz.de
Mi Sep 26 14:01:32 CEST 2018
Dear users of LRZ,
Intel is coming to the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre in Garching near Munich on 6 November 2018, 13:00-17:00, with a new workshop on Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
In this event, Intel will be offering an End to End AI workshop, covering topics on Machine Learning, Deep Learning, as well as the Intel AI DevCloud and optimized frameworks and tools. The workshop will be led by the Intel experts, and will walk through cases of how students can use Intel & AI for their own projects.
Further details and registration:
* An overview of Intel AI Portfolio in both hardware (FPGAs, Neural Compute Stick, Xeon) and software (Intel Math Kernel Library, Intel Python, Intel Optimized Deep Learning frameworks e.g Caffe and Tensorflow)
* Training on Caffe and Tensorflow with Intel optimizations such as vectorization, threaded parallelization, scalar & serial optimizations.
* Training a CNN on the AI Devcloud from JupyterHUB notebooks( including cleaning and augmenting a dataset)
* How to use Intel Movidius Neural Compute Stick (NCS) for inferencing at the edge. Deploying the trained model on the Neural Compute Stick.
The first session will focus on how to train a neural network using the above listed technologies and the second session will cover how to deploy the trained neural network model for inferencing.
The workshop is organised by the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre in collaboration with Intel and the Technical University of Munich.
Please also pass this workshop announcement to other interested colleagues and students.
Further upcoming courses at LRZ:
High Performance Computing for AI<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-05_hdlw1w18/>
Friday, Oct. 5, 2018, 09:00-17:00
Introduction to the LRZ Supercomputing & Machine Learning Infrastructure<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-08_hsmi1w18/>
Monday, October 08, 2018, 9:00-18:00
C Language for Beginners<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-09_hcfb1w18/>
Tuesday, October 9 - Thursday, October 11, 2018, 9:00 - 17:00
Using Python at LRZ<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-09_hupl1w18/>
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 14:00-18:00
Using R at LRZ<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-09_hurl1w18/>
Tuesday, October 09, 2018, 9:00-13:00
Molecular Modeling with Schrödinger-Suite Workshop @ LRZ<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-17_hmms1w18/>
Wednesday, October 17- Thursday, October 18, 2018
Advanced C++ with Focus on Software Engineering<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-23_hcpa1w18/>
Tuesday, October 23 - Thursday, October 25, 2018, 9:00 - 17:00
Microsoft CNTK Workshop<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-10-30_hmsc1w18/>
Tuesday, October 30 2018, 09:00-17:00
C++ Language for Beginners<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-11-06_hcpb1w18/>
Tuesday, November 6 - Friday, November 9, 2018, 9:00 - 17:00
Workshop - HPC mit COMSOL Multiphysics am LRZ<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-11-15_hcom1w18/>
Thursday, November 15, 2018, 9:30 - 16:00
Machine Learning with R at LRZ<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2018-11-27_hmlr1w18/>
Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 9:00 - 18:00
Programming with Fortran<https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2019-03-06_hfor1w18/>
Wednesday, March 06 - Friday, March 08, 2019, 9:00-18:00
Information on further HPC courses:
* by LRZ: http://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/
* by the Gauss Centre of Supercomputing (GCS): http://www.gauss-centre.eu/training
* by German Centres (collected by the Gauß-Allianz): https://hpc-calendar.gauss-allianz.de/
* by the Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE): http://www.training.prace-ri.eu/
Dr. Volker Weinberg
Leibniz Supercomputing Centre of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- HPC Systems and Services -
email: weinberg at lrz.de<mailto:weinberg at lrz.de>
address: Boltzmannstr. 1 - D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen
phone: +49 (89) 35831-8863
-------------- nächster Teil --------------
Ein Dateianhang mit HTML-Daten wurde abgetrennt...
Mehr Informationen über die Mailingliste aktuell