LRZ Data Science Storage Maintenance

Bublak, Dominik Dominik.Bublak at lrz.de
Do Jan 31 13:04:19 CET 2019

Because of an urgent configuration change on the following LRZ Data Science Storage file systems:

/dss/dssfs01
/dss/dsstumfs01
/dss/dsstumfs02

on Monday 2019-02-11 between 06:30 to 07:00 o'clock, we have to perform a restart of these systems.

Therefore the filesystems will be unavailable for about 10-15 minutes during this timeframe.

We apologise for any inconvenience on your side and try to keep the offline maintenance window as small as possible

Best Regards,
LRZ ISP Team