Molecular Modeling&Schrodinger-Suite and Materials Science

Momme Allalen Momme.Allalen at lrz.de
Fr Nov 15 08:57:21 CET 2019

Dear HPC users of LRZ,

There are still free places for the following Molecular Modeling and
Material Science workshops at LRZ:

*Molecular Modeling with Schrödinger-Suite Workshop*
*Date: *   Wednesday December 04, 2019 09:00 - 17:00
*Location:* LRZ
*Registration deadline:* November 30, 2019
*Lecturers:* Schrödinger Software experts : Dr. Tatjana Braun, Dr. Tim
Knehans and LRZ-Staff
*Further information and registration: *
https://www.lrz.de/services/compute/courses/2019-12-04_hmms1w19/

*Topics: *This workshop will be an illustration of how Schrödinger's
modelling platform can be used in the context of present-day drug
discovery programs. Using hands-on exercises and interactive
presentations, we will guide you through an entire workflow with all
steps ranging from target analysis and preparation over compound library
enumeration to a virtual screening cascade involving shape-based and
structure-based methods. Advanced visualization tools are also provided
(HTC Vive and V2C).

*Schrödinger Materials Science Workshop *