[LMU-OSC News] Next Open Science Beers in Munich: 25th of June

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Mon Jun 18 14:29:59 CEST 2018

[A message from Xenia Schmalz:]

Dear all,

The next meeting of **Open Science Beers** will take place on the 25th
of June, at 7:30 pm at Mariandl Café ([Goethestrasse 51, U3/U6
Goetheplatz](https://www.google.com/maps?q=Goethestrasse+51,+U3/U6+Goetheplatz&entry=gmail&source=g)).

Please drop me a line (xenia.schmalz at gmail.com) if you're planning to
attend, so I can book a table (though spontaneous attendees are also
welcome: I'll book a couple of extra places).

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Xenia.

As a reminder:

> Openness in Science is a hot topic which is relevant for different
> areas of science. The monthly event aims to bring together scientists
> across fields for informal conversations about Open Science.

> The events will be coordinated using both a Google group
> (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/open-science-beers-munich)
> and a Facebook page
> (https://www.facebook.com/groups/213613219386227/). On both of these,
> I will post information about upcoming meetings, and members can post
> specific questions or topics for conversation that they would like to
> bring up at the next meeting. Please sign up to the Google group
> and/or the Facebook page if you are interested in attending this
> event, or also if you would just like to be kept up-to-date about
> upcoming meetings.

---
![](cid:E28A1F3E-AC97-468D-80FB-34208CFE25D1 at psy.lmu.de
"PastedImage.png")