[LMU-OSC News] The OSC welcomes 15 new individual members

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Mon Jun 25 14:45:57 CEST 2018

[News from our website:
https://www.osc.uni-muenchen.de/news/newsmember/index.html]

## Welcome to the Open Science Center! We want to introduce our latest
members.

The OSC started in November 2017 with 17 founding members, but it didn't
take long until we nearly doubled the number of individual members! With
our new members, the number of represented disciplines increased to 11,
covering 10 of 18 faculties of the LMU.

We are happy to introduce our 15 new members:

- PD Dr. Andreas Beyerlein (Helmholtz Zentrum Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Ewers (Institute of Stroke Research and Dementia)
- Prof. Dr. Mario Gollwitzer (Social Psychology at the Department of
Psychology)
- Dr. Ivett Guntersdorfer (Intercultural Certificate Program at the
Institute of Intercultural Communication)
- Taisuke Imai, PhD (Department of Economics, Seminar of Economic
Theory)
- Dr. Daniel Keeser (University Hospital Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Barbara Osimani (Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy)
- Prof. Dr. Frank Padberg (University Hospital Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Peichl (Macroeconomics and Public Finance at the
Department of Economics)
- Dr. Fabian Scheipl (Department of Statistics)
- Dr. Xenia Schmalz (University Hospital Munich)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Schulz (University Hospital Munich)
- Dr. Heidi Seibold (Institute for Medical Information Processing,
Biometry, and Epidemiology)
- Dr. Sebastian Wichert (Empirical Innovation Economics)
- Prof. Dr. Gert Wörheide (Department of Earth and Environmental
Sciences)

*Thanks for joining our center, and for spreading the word at your
institutions and departments!*

---
![](cid:6272CD83-0B75-4580-9226-6E78A21E6436 at psy.lmu.de
"PastedImage.png")