[LMU-OSC News] Oxford | Berlin summer school on Open Research 2019

LMU Open Science Center News lmu-osc at lists.lrz.de
Mon Jul 1 11:25:48 CEST 2019

# Oxford | Berlin summer school on Open Research 2019

Interested in open and reproducible research but not quite sure how to
start? Come to the **Oxford | Berlin summer school on Open Research**,
to be held at Green Templeton College Oxford from 16 - 20 September
2019! We will have a core programme with lectures on preregistration,
open data, the publishing system, and so on, as well as a number of
workshops that can be tailored to your individual research interests.

The summer school is aimed at PhD students and postdocs who work in in
any area of empirical research. It is free to attend but external
participants will need to cover the cost of travel and accommodation. A
limited number of bursaries is available. We now accept applications
until 15 July 2019. The summer school is organised by the QUEST Center
Berlin and Reproducible Research Oxford, in collaboration with the
Bodleian Libraries, Freie Universität Berlin and Charité
Universitätsmedizin Berlin, and it is supported by the Berlin
University Alliance Oxford-Berlin partnership fund.

For more information, please see Oxford | Berlin Summer School on Open
Research 2019
(https://www.bihealth.org/en/notices/oxford-berlin-summer-school-on-open-research-2019/)
or contact summerschool_berlinoxford at bihealth.de. For informal
enquiries, contact Verena Heise on verena.heise at ndph.ox.ac.uk.