PHIL-PHYS-GROUP: next meeting of the München reading group

Erik Curiel erik at strangebeautiful.com
Thu Nov 7 13:45:48 CET 2013

The next meeting of the München-area philosophy of physics reading group
will take place in two weeks, on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 14:00-16:00 (which
means 14:15-15:45), in 25 Ludwigstrasse 25, room D4c.  We will discuss
"'Physical process version' of the first law and the generalized second
law for charged and rotating black holes" by S. Gao and R. Wald (which I
attach to this email).

I hope to see y'all there.

--
Erik Curiel

Postdoctoral Fellow
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy
Lehrstuhl für Wissenschaftstheorie
Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie und Religionswissenschaft
Ludwigsstrasse 31
80539 München, Deutschland

http://strangebeautiful.com